“LEARN, EVOLVE SHARE & CARE”
Exclusively at LMYC – Hongkong, Upgrade yourself with the latest syllabus-TTC program in Classical Yoga recognized by the Government of India, MDNIY/ QCI and Yoga Alliance, USA.
“LMYC , HEADQUARTERS – 100 YEARS OLD – THE YOGA INSTITUTE OF INDIA”, est. 1918, has authorized LMYC to conduct TTC program in Hongkong.
The Yoga Institute India, with unparallel Match in the world is the only institute to be honored with the prestigious Prime Minister’s Award for Outstanding Contribution to Yoga for the year 2018.
LMYC Teachers Training Course is based on Classical Yoga and is meant to enhance personality development at all levels: Physical, Mental, Emotional, Social and Spiritual.
Course Details :-
- Yoga Sutras
- Yoga for Wellness
- Hatha Yoga Pradipka
- Methodology of Teaching
- Psychology/Stress Management
- Practice for Self Development.
- Asanas (Postures) & Pranayams (Conscious Awareness of Breath)
- Lead & Co-Lead Posture Classes at LMYC
Day & Time
- Saturday – 8:30 am – 11:30 am. OR 4:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Sunday – 2:30 pm – 7:30 pm & on most Public Holidays training would be conducted.
Original Price – HK$ 25,000 . 15% Early Bird Discount (If registered before 25th August 2018).
Entire amount can be paid at the time of registration OR 50% at the time of Registration and Balance 50% within 3 months of joining.
- LEARN & EARN OFFERS: It has been a continuous effort from LMYC to impart Yoga Training at a low and affordable cost.
Hence LMYC would like to offer two LEARN & EARN alternatives to students who would like to Enroll for the Teachers Training Course .Please refer to LEARN & EARN.
Course starts in Mid March and Mid September.
Course can be completed within 3 months – 1 year.