Life Management Yoga Center is honoured and authorized to conduct the “Yoga Teachers Training Course” from the syllabus of “The Yoga Institute, India, est. 1918.; which has trained thousands of qualified Yoga teachers and continues to do so.
LMYC Teachers Training Course is based on Classical Yoga and meant to enhance personality development at all levels: physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual.
LMYC’s goal is to impart Yoga Wisdom Beyond Asanas (Postures)
The best way to become a good teacher is to be a good student.
Who Can Enroll?
Anybody age 16 and above.
Total: 88 Hrs which includes
- 60 Hrs of Personal Training – (Students would be trained in a group of TT students training course – maximum 10 in a batch).
- Followed by 20 Hrs Training in Co-Leading & Assisting a Class.
- 8 hrs of Karma Yoga.
Day & Time
- Monday to Friday any 2 sessions of 1 or 2 hours each between 10 am – 6pm as per the time convenient to the majority.
- Saturday – 4:30 pm to 6:30 pm (as per group convenience.)
- If needed 3-4 hrs on Sundays or some Public Holidays may be utilized to complete the course.
Course starts in Mid March and Mid September. Course can be completed within 3 months – 1 year.
Enroll Before 31st Jan/31st July and get 10% Discount on Fees.
LEARN & EARN OFFERS:
It has been a continuous effort from LMYC to impart Yoga Training at a low and affordable cost.
Hence LMYC would like to offer two LEARN & EARN alternatives to students who would like to Enroll for the Teachers Training Course .Please refer to LEARN & EARN.
- Some notes would be provided in electronic format. Own notes needs to be made.
- Weekly assignments in written format need to be submitted showing understanding of what is taught in the class.
- Students have to also appear for written/oral examinations on all learning’s.
- Participants are required to practice Karma Yoga for 8 hours.
- Participants will also be required to lead the class after training to qualify for certification.
- Upon successful completion of the training a certificate issued by LMYC will be awarded.
After completion of this LEVEL1 one can:-
Sessions would be held on 1st Saturday of every quarter (March, June, September & December).
Timings – 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
Fees -HK$188 per session.
HK$555 for Yearly Membership (All 4 Sessions).
A special Training Refund Program is available for LMYC trained teachers who return to conduct classes at LMYC with paid honorariums.