* (C) Teachers can translate in Cantonese if student requests for the same.
* For Weight Management Classes student can book either by using 80 Minutes package or by permitting two chops of 60 minutes session package.
* Breathing & Relaxation exercises are included in most of the classes.
* Basic levels include simple stretching and postures (also suitable for seniors).
* Basic + classes are suitable for students who have completed at least 5 classes of Basic for little more challenging postures. .
* Basic ++ classes are suitable for students who have completed at least 10 hours of Yoga Practise. .
* Mixed levels (30 Hours of prior experience of Yoga Training is required to join this class). Seniors are not eligible for Mixed Levels
* Intermediate classes are suitable for advanced students (50 Hours of prior experience is required to join this class).
* Yoga Therapy is a gentle sequence is to help align the bones and muscles in the neck and shoulders and lower back to prevent pain.All are welcome.
* Weight Management will concentrate on yoga exercises for detoxfication and healthy digestion leading to beautiful skin and improved sleep. Learn to manage your weight through the wholistic approach of yoga. All are welcome.
* Yin Yang Yoga is a class that combines simple yet challenging poses for stretching deep connective tissues and exercising specific body joints to release tension and increase energy. All are welcome.
* BASIC WITH MUSIC FOR JOY – is a psychosomatic approach to yoga that supports the physical, intellectual, emotional, psychological and spiritual aspects of a person. Through music and movement, one expresses their subconscious self which in turn releases stress and other negative toxins. As mind and body are intricately related, the end result is increased self-awareness and positivity.
* Classes are taught in English. Chinese Translation is provided on request.
* For hygiene reasons you are advised to bring your own mat or Towel; although we have a limited number of mats. LMYC does not sell Yoga mats.
* LMYC does not provide showers or lockers or any facility to store any personal items.
* Please print 1 copy of the Groupon coupon and write your name on them before giving them to us.
* Join the classes as per your eligibility